There are times when a past employee may have created an account for your business and failed to transfer the account to someone else within your business. In this scenario, we can help you gain access to the account so that you can manage and make edits to the account.
My business still has access to the email used to register the account.
If you or someone in your business still has access to the email of the person who created the account, you can simply reset your password or sign in using a single-user sign in email. Simply follow the instructions in the article below and you will be able to access your account.
How do I log into my Alignable account?
I don't have access to the email used to register my colleague's account.
If you can't access the account by resetting your password or using a single-use sign-in email, and you don't have access to the email used to register the account, we can help you gain access by verifying your identity and your association to the business.
To complete this process, you'll need:
- An email address where we can contact you.
- Your business website URL.
- A desktop computer
- The profile URL of the account you are trying to access.
You'll also need to provide one of the following as proof of your association with this business:
- A copy of a pay stub that was created within the last 3 months.
- If you are the owner of the business, a copy of your certificate of incorporation with your name and business address on it.
- A business card or letterhead with your name and last name, and the name of the business.
When you have everything you need, you'll want to follow these steps:
- Enter an email address where we can contact you, and provide the URL of the profile you are looking to access so that we can identify the account.
- Select the type of document you wish to provide.
- Submit your application to regain access.
Providing more than one document can increase your chances of becoming successfully verified as associated with the business under the account.