My business still has access to the email used to register the account.
If you or someone in your business still has access to the email of the person who created the account, you can simply reset your password or sign in using a single-user sign in email. Simply follow the instructions in the article below and you will be able to access your account.
I don't have access to the email used to register my colleague's account.
We can help you gain access by verifying your identity and your association to the business.
To complete the form, you'll need:
- An email address where we can contact you and update the email of the account to.
- Your business website URL
- A desktop computer
- The profile URL of the account you are trying to access.
- You'll also need to provide one of the following as proof of your association with this business:
- A copy of a pay stub that was created within the last 3 months.
- If you are the owner of the business, a copy of your certificate of incorporation with your name and business address on it.
- A business card or letterhead with your name and last name, and the name of the business.
Providing more than one document can increase your chances of becoming successfully verified as associated with the business under the account.