If you may have lost access to the email account you used to register on Alignable, whether it may have been if you changed employers or if you recently changed email providers for any reason, this article is meant to help you regain access to your account.
If you still have access to the email you used to register your account.
If you do have access to the email you used to register your Alignable account, you can simply reset your password or sign in using a verification email. Simply follow the instructions in the article below and you will be able to access your account.
I still can't access my account because I don't have access to the email I used to register my account.
If you can't access your account by resetting your password or using a single-use sign-in link, and you don't have access to the email you used to register your account, we can help you get access to your account by verifying your identity.
To complete this process, you'll need:
- An email address where we can contact you.
- A desktop computer
- The profile URL of the account you are trying to access.
- Your driver's license, state-issued ID card, or passport.
When you have everything you need, you'll want to follow these steps:
- Enter an email address where we can contact you, and provide the URL of the profile you are looking to access so that we can identify the account.
- Select the type of government-issued ID you would like to provide as proof.
- Upload your government-issued ID.
- Submit your application to regain access.
Please see below examples of images which would be denied versus approved.
Images not containing an ID, driver's license, or passport photo will be denied.
Blurry images or images where the ID is being obstructed will be denied.
Clear and unobstructed photos of your driver's license, ID, or passport will have a higher chance of approval.