This article is intended for paid subscribers who are looking to cancel their subscription. If you are looking to deactivate your free Alignable account, you can learn how to do so here.
- When you downgrade your account, you will retain your paid benefits until the end of your billing cycle. You can see when your billing cycle starts and ends in the top right-hand section of your membership page here: https://www.alignable.com/biz/memberships
- Unrecognized Charges from Alignable
- Updating Your Payment Information
- Find & Download Receipts
- Available Payment Methods & Billing Periods
- Billing Security Information
Click here to begin canceling your subscription.
To downgrade your membership on a desktop device, follow these steps:
Go to the My Membership Page.
Click on the My Business (▼) dropdown on the top-right section of the site. In the dropdown, click My Membership.
Click Cancel Subscription in your membership controls.
Decide to downgrade or cancel your subscription.
Review your different membership options. Click Keep benefits if you would like to keep your current subscription. Click Try Verified to downgrade to the $5.00/month Local | Verified membership plan, or, click Cancel Benefits to fully cancel your subscription and stop any further subscription charges.
Review the benefits you will lose.
A popup window will appear where you will be able to review the membership benefits you will be losing once you've canceled your membership. If you would like to continue with your cancelation, click Cancel Benefits on the left.
Your subscription has been canceled.
Once you've clicked Cancel Benefits your subscription has been successfully canceled. Keep in mind that if you will keep your paid benefits until the end of your current billing period. At that point, your account will be downgraded to the free tier of Alignable.
Finally, provide some feedback regarding the reason you decided to cancel your subscription and click Submit.