I have been contacted by somebody claiming to be a representative of Alignable regarding an employment opportunity. Is it legitimate?
We understand how important it is to feel confident and secure when exploring employment opportunities, and we appreciate your trust in Alignable. Your safety is our priority, and we're here to help you navigate this situation with care.
When it comes to employment opportunities with Alignable, please remember that the Alignable Careers page is the only legitimate source for job openings within our company. We want to ensure you have all the information you need to verify the legitimacy of any job-related communication you receive:
Email Confirmation: If your application catches the eye of our recruiting team, you will receive an email from a representative with an @alignable.com email domain. This email will contain all the details and next steps related to the opportunity.
Red Flags to Watch For: Be vigilant about certain signs that may indicate a potential scam.
- Interview requests via Skype or text messages
- Receiving a job offer for a position you didn't apply for
- Communications that contain spelling and grammar errors
- Any request for a fee associated with your job application
- Any request for personal information without filling out an application or being hired
If you come across any of these scenarios, please do not hesitate to report them to our team HERE.
We take these reports seriously and will investigate promptly to ensure your safety and the security of our community.
In addition to reporting potential scams to Alignable, it's essential to collaborate with government entities to combat fraudulent activities. Depending on your location, please consider filing a report with the following authorities:
In the United States:
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) fraud reporting
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) fraud reporting
- Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) fraud reporting
Your safety is of paramount importance to us, and by taking these precautions and reporting suspicious activities, you not only protect yourself but also help maintain trust and safety within the Alignable community. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any concerns or questions. We're here to support you every step of the way.