Creating clear group guidelines and rules to outline the expectations for how group members should interact within the group is important to ensure a welcoming and active group environment.
When creating your group rules and guidelines, please remember to be descriptive about the culture of the group and why certain rules may be in place. It's important to be inclusive to new members who are learning the culture of Alignable. For more information on establishing group rules, please see our Group Leader & Moderator guidelines information page.
- Go to your groups page by selecting Groups in the top navigation menu.
- Click into the group you want to make the edits in.
- Click on the Group Settings option.
- Update your Rules & Guidelines and then click on the Update Group button.
- All groups rules must adhere to the overall Alignable Groups Rules & Guidelines.