If you believe you are not receiving Alignable emails, please follow these instructions on how to troubleshoot the problem:
- Please allow up to 5-10 minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox.
- Look in your spam or junk folders.
- Check whether the email may have been filtered into any other folders you have set up for your inbox.
- Check other email accounts you own as it may be possible the email under your account is different than the account you believe you had set up the account under. You can confirm which email you have under your in the Account Settings page.
If you are using Gmail, it is possible the email may have been filtered into the "Social" or "Promotions" folder.
We have had instances of email providers automatically archiving the email within member's inboxes. Try searching for Alignable in the search bar of your inbox to find the email. Or search for emails from email@example.com.
- If you do not find the email in your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list within your email provider and check back regularly.
- Occasionally, users with private email domains, where the email ends in their business name, and the provider of the email domain has blocked Alignable communications. To fix this you will need to change the email associated with your account to a public domain email, such as a Gmail. You can see how to change your Alignable account email by following the link below:
How do I change the email address associated with my account?