If you ever receive a direct message on Alignable from another member that you think is suspicious, inappropriate, spam, or abusive, please let us know!
You can report a spammer or a scammer by:
1. Flag the User
- Flag a message from a user in the email or via DM (inappropriate or spam) by:
- Clicking "Messages" located at the top menu bar
- Finding the messenger's name
- Clicking the message
- Clicking the three dots (...) on the upper right corner of the message
- Clicking Flag as Spam or Flag as Inappropriate
2. Report the Member
- You can report a business and share any further information you may have by filling out this form here: Report a Business on Alignable to notify Alignable's Trust & Safety team of the issue. We will take action within 24 hours of receiving the form.
3. Block the Member (after reporting)
- Lastly, you can block the user so that they will not be able to contact you, refer you, or recommend you.
- Click on the message icon in the top ribbon navigation menu
- Find the member/conversation that you would like to block
- Click into the message
- Click the 3 dots (...) to the right of the member name
- Click ∅ Block Business
- A Popup will appear: Are you sure you want to block this business? You will no longer receive messages from them.
- Click OK