Thanks for checking out the Alignable Help Center! This article is great for helping you edit one section of your profile. If you need help editing the rest of your profile, you should check out this article here. Happy networking!
Click here to edit your Business Logo on your Alignable Profile.
If you'd like to update or change your business's logo, please follow the directions below. If you're looking to update your headshot, check out this support article: How do I add a photo of myself or my staff?
1) Navigate to your profile by clicking "My Business" in the top right of your screen as shown below:
2) In the top section of your profile containing your business name, click the blue Camera icon over your placeholder logo to update or add an image for your business logo:
3) On the next screen, click the blue "Upload" or "Change" button:
4) Then you can either drag the file into the dotted square or click "Browse for a File" and find the file you wish to use for your logo:
Logos look best when you upload them as a square. If you need any assistance updating your logo or editing your logo into a square image please email email@example.com.
5) Then just position your logo using the slider or resizing tool as highlighted below:
6) And click "Confirm"! 👏
Now that you've added your logo, you can add a headshot as well - that way you'll have the option to showcase both your business and yourself!
Check out this article if you're interested in adding a headshot, or this article to see which image sizes make your images on Alignable look best!
Still Need Help?
If you have other questions on how to do this, you can reach out to your Community Manager by clicking here.