Connect your email address book to find out who is on Alignable that you already know. This step has proven to be incredibly valuable for our users and has been proven to help them build their network and move forward on Alignable faster. (This step is completely optional)
Once connected, not only are the people you already know the most likely to refer you to others, but you can ask them to recommend your business helping you project even more trust to other Alignable members and potential referral partners.
To invite businesses to join Alignable, you can do so by clicking, here.
Bring your existing network into Alignable
- Go to the My Network page.
- Click “Who should I connect with?”
- Type in the email address you'd like to connect your contacts from and click Show Me.
- Later, you will be presented with a list of contacts that are not on Alignable, that you can decide to invite to join Alignable.
- These contacts will be invited to join Alignable on your behalf.
Email (Invite Single Businesses)
- If you want to invite businesses to Alignable one at a time use this link and click the Email tab.
- Simply type in the email address for those you'd like to invite in the text field.
- To send more than one invitation, click the "+ Add Another" to add another text field for another email address.
- Click the "Send Invites" button once you've entered the email address(es) to send off an invitation to that business.
Next step for all methods
Once you've added your contacts (from any of the methods described above) you will need to click "Invite" for an invitation to actually be sent to them. Clicking the green "Add All" button at the top of the list of your contacts will send an invitation automatically to all matched business contacts.
- Once you've added your contacts (from any of the methods described above) you will need to click "Invite" for an invitation to actually be sent to them. Clicking the green "Add All" button at the top of the list of your contacts will send an invitation automatically to all matched business contacts.
- If your matched contact has a "Connect" button next to their business name, that business is already on Alignable. Click "Connect" to send them a connection request.
- If your matched contact has an "Invite" button next to their business name, they are not yet on Alignable, but they can get an invitation from you to join when you click "Invite".
- Any business that joins from your invitation will be automatically connected to you on Alignable. They will also be prompted to Recommend you, which is why inviting your contacts is a great way to increase your recommendations on Alignable.
Sync your address book here.
Find out if we support your email client here.
Learn more about collecting recommendations here