We want to ensure our members have complete control over the personal information they choose to share with Alignable.
If you are looking to remove all of your personal data from Alignable, we have a process you can use to either download your data or have your data permanently deleted from our system.
- Fill out the
To complete the request form, you'll need:
- An email address where we can contact you.
- A desktop computer or mobile device.
- A camera
- Your driver's license, state-issued ID card, or passport.
Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Please allow about 24-48 hours for our team to process your request. If your request is rejected, approved, or completed, you will also be notified via email.
Please note: In order to remove your data from Alignable, your account will be deactivated and you will lose access to the platform.
Tips on how to submit your photo with ID:
- Images not containing your face and an ID, driver's license, or passport photo will be denied.
- We need to ensure your likeness matches the likeness in the identification photo
- Blurry images or images where the ID is being obstructed will be denied.
- You may redact information other than your photo and name
- Clear and unobstructed photos of your driver's license, ID, or passport will have a higher chance of approval.
Without this verification, the request will be denied.
You will only be able to deactivate your account.