Some users have reached out to us, saying that they’ve received an email claiming that their account was "suspended." After conducting an investigation, we have determined this is a fake phishing email scam and did not come from Alignable. If you received the email pictured below we have detailed some advice on how to proceed.
What should I do if I received this email?
- DO NOT CLICK any links in the email.
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delete the email.
What should I do if I clicked on something in the suspicious email?
- Change your Alignable password to something unique and strong.
- Change your password on other websites where this same login information is used.
- If you entered any personal or financial information, reach out to your financial provider as your information may have been compromised.
How can I ensure my information is protected?
- Always be wary of requests via email asking for personal information.
- NEVER provide personal information or financial information via email.
- Check the email and mailing address of the sender.
- Hover over links to check the URLs and ensure they are going where they are supposed to.
- Install anti-virus software to aid in guarding your devices and personal information.