If you believe you did not receive the verification email with instructions on how to deactivate your account, please follow these instructions on how to troubleshoot the problem:
- Please allow up to 5-10 minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox.
- Look in your spam or junk folders.
- Check whether the email may have been filtered into any other folders you have set up for your inbox.
- Check other email accounts you own as it may be possible the email under your account is different than the account you believe you had set up the account under. You can confirm which email you have under your in the Account Settings page.
If you are using Gmail, it is possible the email may have been filtered into the "Social" or "Promotions folder.
We have had instances of email providers automatically archiving the email within member's inboxes. Try searching for Alignable Account Deactivation Instructions in the search bar of your inbox to find the email. Or search for emails from email@example.com.
- If you do not find the email in your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list within your email provider and request another verification email by clicking .