First, thank you for taking the time to report bugs! Identifying and reporting bugs is not always fun or easy, but it helps Alignable make the platform a better place to network for all members. It can also be exciting as you'll have a direct impact on the platform itself and its effectiveness to help all network members.
What is a bug?
Not all issues can be a bug. If you experience something on the platform that didn't work properly, as expected, or simply looks broken, please make sure to report it as a bug so that our team can investigate it and fix it.
What should I include in my bug report?
When reporting a bug, please include answers to the following questions:
- What did you try to do?
- What steps did you take to trigger the bug?
- What did you expect to happen?
- What happened instead?
How do I submit a bug report?
To submit a bug report request, follow these steps:
- Go to the Report a Bug form here.
- Complete the form as instructed. Feel free to attach any screenshots or other images that may help describe the bug.
- Submit the form. Once submitted, we will review your report within 48 hours.