On Alignable, passwords are replaced with login tokens that are sent to your email which means that as long as you have access to your email, you will have access to Alignable.
If you would like to have an Alignable password instead, you would need to "reset your password" as if you did have one. Here's a guide on how:
1) To start, you will want to go to your Account Settings page.
You can find the account settings page in the drop-down menu under "My Business" - accessed via the ▼ arrow (in the top-right corner of your screen). See image below:
Or you can access the page directly here: https://www.alignable.com/biz/users/edit_account_setting
2) Under Account Settings, you will see the following box (as pictured below):
3) Click the "Email me a secure link to set my password" link:
4) You will be emailed instructions for resetting your password at that email address (this email can sometimes end up in a Spam or Promotions folder of your Inbox). Click on "Reset My Password":
The reset password link emailed to you can only be clicked one time before it expires (to protect your account). If you receive an error message saying that your link was already used, try the process again from the "Forgot Your Password" page, here.
5) Type in the new password you would like to set on your Alignable account in both cells. Once done, click on "Change Password" to finish:
For future logins, you can use either your new password or log in using an email sign-in token.
If you need further assistance, you can send an email to the Alignable Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org