Click here to manage your email preferences.
1) You can manage your Email Preferences by clicking on "My Business" under your Profile icon in the upper right corner of the website and selecting "Email Preferences", or by clicking here. There, you can manage the different types of emails you want to receive
2) Your Email Preferences will be displayed as pictured below:
3) Once there you will have the option to choose between the following options:
- Receive All Notifications: Including hints and tips and discussion digests.
- Receive Important Notifications: You would only receive notifications such as connection requests, recommendations, and personal messages.
- Receive No Notifications: You would only receive updates about your account, privacy, and security.
- Custom: Choose specific notifications you would like to receive.
We recommend the "Important Notifications" or "Custom Notifications" settings if you want to reduce the number of emails you receive but also want to stay informed.
You can also unsubscribe from a specific type of email. To do this simply click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the emails you receive. Here's an example of what this can look like:
If you do not have an Alignable account, you can unsubscribe here:
Warning - Unsubscribing from Emails will prevent you from signing up for Alignable or reseting your password in the future using the unsubscribed email.