Please Note the following:
- Deactivating your Alignable account is a permanent action that cannot be undone.
- Only the Primary User or "Face of the Business" can deactivate the account.
- If you have an active membership, you will need to downgrade your membership before deactivating your account.
- You will need to deactivate from a desktop device - you will be unable to deactivate from a mobile device.
- If you do not believe you have an Alignable account you can always unsubscribe your email using this link here.
To deactivate your account, follow the following steps:
1. Login to Alignable.com on your computer (not the mobile app)
2. Click "Account Settings" from the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner.
3. On the Edit Your Account Settings page, click the red 'Deactivate Account' button as shown below:
If you do not see the deactivate button it is because you are not the "Face of the Business" or Primary owner of the profile. If you would like to just remove yourself as a user please see this link here.
4. To continue with deactivating, click 'Email Me Deactivation Instructions'. You will receive an email (to the email address associated with your Alignable account) with next steps.
5. You will receive the following email (see image below). Click on "Click on this link" to go to the deactivation page.
If you do not receive an email in your usual inbox, please check your Spam folder or any other inbox you have access to. It is possible it ended up in another folder. If you do not receive an email, it is possible you have been unsubscribed to all Alignable emails and will need to contact Support@alignable.com
6. The email link will take you to the page below. Enter the business name in the first cell identically as you did when you first signed up, or as it's show on your profile, including punctuation.
Next, enter a reason for deactivating your account and "Confirm Deactivation" to deactivate your account.
Please be aware of the error message below. You must enter the business name identically as you did when you first signed up, including punctuation. The prompt with your exact business name will show up underneath the business name field for you to copy.
Still need help?
If you have any questions about this process, please contact your Community Manager here: https://www.alignable.com/biz/messages/alignable or by emailing our support team at Support@alignable.com