Asking questions on Alignable is a great way to engage with fellow business owners, gain new insights, and get creative and thoughtful answers to some of your toughest questions.
To ask a question:
1. Click on the Q&A Forum on the top navigation menu as seen in the image below:
2. At the top of the page, there is a white box with your image in it that reads "Ask Your Question Here". Click on it to describe the title of your question as seen below:
3. After you have written your Question from step 2, go to the Details section to write in the details of your question. This section is optional and does not need to be added in order to submit the question:
4. Before you submit your question for answering, make sure to choose where you would like your question to be displayed.
You have a few options for where your question will be located/who will be exposed to it. You can choose:
- Public: Seen by the entire community. When you select public, the question will automatically be sent to the community management team at Alignable to first approve the question. Once it is approved, the question will automatically be posted publicly.
- My Network: The question will be posted for your network to see and answer
- Your community/town: All Alignable users within your community, regardless of whether you are connected with them, can see/answer
- Specific groups: Any groups you belong to will also be listed here. Select the g group you would like the question posted to.
5. Once you are done filling out your question description, click on "Get Answers" to get answers to your question from fellow members.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact your Community Manager here: https://www.alignable.com/biz/messages/alignable