There are two ways to give recommendations to other businesses.
Option 1: If you have a specific business in mind you want to recommend:
1) Make sure you are logged into Alignable. If you do not yet have an Alignable account, you can create one here.
2) Go to the profile page of the business you want to recommend by searching for their company name in the search bar at the top of the page:
3) Click on their business name to head to their profile.
4) Once on their profile page, click the “Recommend” button that can be found to the right of their company name and to the left of the "Message" button:
5) When you click the "Recommend" button, you are given the option write a reason for why you recommend that business - Recommendations with Reasons not only appear larger on your profile and theirs, but it helps to establish trust in both you and the company you're recommending:
Option 2: If you don't have a specific business in mind, you can search through your connections to see if there is a business you would like to recommend:
1) Go to the My Network page by clicking here, or by finding it on the top navigation menu as seen in the image below:
2) Once on your My Network page, you can click on your connections on the left-hand side to see which businesses you have connected with as pictured here, or click here to view your connections directly:
3) Once on this page, you can scroll through to your connections and once you find a business you would like to recommend, click the three dots next to the name of their business, and select the "Recommend" option. Members in your "Core Referral Network" are members who you've recommended, who have also mutually recommended you:
4) Once you've left a great recommendation, or received a great recommendation, we encourage you to Like, Share, Forward, or Save any great recommendations you come across:
"Liking" a recommendation allows you to let someone know their recommendation matters to you, or that the recommendation that was written is great!
"Sharing" a recommendation allows you to share that recommendation to other forms of social media!
"Saving" a recommendation lets you save any great recommendations you come across so that you can check them out later!
"Forwarding" a recommendation allows you to refer a great business while sharing your recommendation at the same time!
Note: We advise that you be connected to a business before recommending them. By recommending a business they will be listed on your profile as a recommended business.
Still need help?
If you have any questions about this process, please contact your Community Manager here: https://www.alignable.com/biz/messages/alignable