Alignable is not SPAM. Alignable is an online referral network for small business owners.
To find your current business contacts and expand your network, you have the option to connect your address book. You do not need to complete this step to use and enjoy an Alignable membership! Simply hit “skip” when prompted to import your contacts. You can always review your existing referral opportunities later.
For a more in-depth look at how to use your address book to further your word-of-mouth referral opportunities, watch the short video below.
Connect Your Address Book for Referral Opportunities
How Adding Your Address Book to Alignable Works
- When joining Alignable as a new member, you will receive a prompt to search for your contacts on our small business platform.
- After you connect your email address book, your contact list will run against our small business database while we look for matches.
- From there, we organize the data you provided into two groups- those business contacts who are currently on Alignable and those you can send an email invite to join the network.
- Next, you’ll select who you want to send invitations to. "Invite All" is pre-selected for your convenience. If you’d like to refrain from messaging all your contacts, de-select this box at the top screen and manually select contacts one-by-one.
- Lastly, connections that click your invitation link will receive a prompt asking they recommend your business when setting up an account. They’ll also get an “Invited By [Your Business Name]” link on their page that may generate extra traffic to your profile while showing how well connected both of you are to your community.
That’s it! We make it as easy as possible to leverage your existing network on Alignable.
Please note: If someone you know is already on the Alignable network, you can send them a "connection" request. Connections already found in your address book do NOT use a connection credit. This is another benefit of connecting your address book to Alignable. Happy Networking!