To import your LinkedIn connections to Alignable, you need to download them from your LinkedIn Account. To do so, follow the step-by-step below:
1. Click on the link below to download your LinkedIn Archive File.
This link will take you to your LinkedIn account where you can get an archive. Click on "Connections" as seen in the image below. Click on "Request Archive".
2. LinkedIn may ask you to verify your LinkedIn password, as shown below. Enter your password and click on the blue "Done" button.
3. LinkedIn will then send you an email (see image below). It may take a minute or two for you to receive this email.
If you're using Gmail, make sure to check all of your mail tabs, including "social" and "promotions" if you don't see the email in your "primary" tab.
Click the "download it with this link".
4. That link will bring you back to LinkedIn, where you can download a file with your connections. Click the "download" button to download. (see image below)
5. Once you download the file, click on the link below to upload your connects to Alignable:
You will see the page below. Click on the blue button that says "Upload File".
Select the file you downloaded from LinkedIn and click upload.
Alignable will then parse through the uploaded contacts and show you who is on Alignable that you already know and who is not that you can invite to join: