At the moment, you cannot merge two duplicate businesses accounts. If each account is based at different physical locations, we would recommend to keep them separate. If all accounts are using the same address, however, we would recommend the following:
1. Between the accounts, which one do you feel has the most amount of progress regarding profile and referrals? We would recommend deleting the ones that have the least amount of progress.
2. Once you delete the profiles, ask the admin of the remaining profile to invite the business' employees via the "Our Team" section of the profile by clicking on the "add user" button on the top right of the section.
Here is a step-by-step on how to do that:
- Login to Alignable
- Go to your profile by clicking on your profile picture on the top right section of the site.
- On the right side of the profile, you will see the "Our Team" section. Here, click "Add User" on the top right part of the box to invite a team member to join as an admin (see image below):
- A popup will appear prompting you to fill out the information to invite a team member to join. To invite them, fill out the First Name, Last Name & Email and click "Save".
3. Each employee will get an email with an invitation to join. Follow the steps in the email and you will join the same business profile as the profile's current page admin.
If you need any help with this process, please reach out to your Community Manager via the link below: